Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monday,September 19...

is Orchid's birthday!!!!!!
HAPPY NATAL ANNIVERSARY MY FRIEND!!!!
Drop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!! Her blog is delightful..full of Japanese customs and her thoughts!! Take some time to visit Orchid!!!
Orchid..i apologize for the background on the card!! i saved it in the wrong format!!!..those black/grey circles /background shouldnt be there!! I will fix it and re post..but i wanted it up for your birthday and i didn't notice it until now.
xoxoxo

7 comments:

orchid0324 said...

Hi my Dearest Ann,
I'm so sorry that I couldn't post comment earlier.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart with such a lovely card.
My first birthday card in my life from you!!! And you put such a lovely words for me♡♡♡

ps> As I wrote in the mail, kind of a long day today. So happy to see this post when came home, my friend♬♬♬

Lots of love and Hugs xoxo, Orchid*

Ann said...

IT WAS MY PLEASURE!!!
HAPPY NATAL ANNIVERSARY MIYAKO-SAN!!
XO :)

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute! So many September babies!!!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Amazing, stunning card!!! Congratulations once again Ann. You are a great creator!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww what a lovely thing to post. Beautiful card my friend
hugs June x

Unknown said...

Ann you are the sweetest person I know I love Orchid's blog. Have a magical week my friend! And yes you can use the wallpaper on your computer screen but it will be small:)
xxxoooo filled with love

Anonymous said...

Oh Ann,this is just precious. I'll bet you brought a tear to Orchid's eye with it.