Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

freubels-freebies: Free digital collage sheet ; Statues (from perso...

freubels-freebies: Free digital collage sheet ;
Statues (from perso...
: Free digital collage sheet ; Statues (from personal vacation photos) To download this PNG ... Click TWICE on the picture to get it FULL...
if you haven't been to Rian's freebies site..OMG..you are missing out!!! Also, you can get to her blog from this site..and her store!!! Absolutely fabulous collage sheets!!! hugs to all!

5 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hugs Ann ;o)

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Ann, i shall pop by and take a peek. I know i make my own but i love to see what everyone else is creating.
have a fantastic day my lovely friend
hugs June xxxxx

Ann said...

June, your images and collage sheets are GORGEOUS!!!! I just like to share the wealth of different styles!! xo my talented friend!!!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Ssssjmakkkk !!!
Ssssjmakkkk !!!
Ssssjmakkkk !!!
In Holland we kiss always three times to say ; THANK YOU !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh her blog is so adorable! I love the imagery. Thank you so much Ann. You are such a sweet and generous lady.