Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Allentown: Inside Amazon.com warehouse workers complain of brutal conditions - Morning Call

Allentown: Inside Amazon.com warehouse workers complain of brutal conditions - Morning Call
Trishia at FrenchKissed shared this with me..have to share it with all of you!!! BRUTAL WORKING CONDITIONS!!!! WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN?! Makes me think twice about ordering from Amazon! I thought the US had better working conditions than Third World countries?....oops,guess I was wrong!!!I read tis and was appalled!! Really...ambulances waiting outside of the warehouse .....REALLY?

3 comments:

Trishia said...

Ann, I wrote to Amazon and let them know my husband and I wouldn't be buying through them anymore. I actually got a reply. I wrote back and told the woman that after 25 years in journalism, I could recognize PR BS:) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezo is worth about 18 BILLION dollars!! He could afford to air condition his warehouses, hire full time regular employees with benefits -- and never feel a financial pinch.
Anyway, thanks so much spreading this info. Folks need to know these things. Workers deserve to be treated humanely.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is ridiculous! Thanks so much for sharing this Ann ;o)

Ann said...

it is Stacy!! when Trishia shared this with me i was so appalled!!