Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

DWP Makes "Most Hated" List | NBC Los Angeles

DWP Makes "Most Hated" List | NBC Los Angeles
did you see the movie CHINATOWN with Jack Nicholson ...Los Angeles DWP just smells of this movie!!! Had to deal with them until I moved out of LA County to Ventura County. their rates were UNBELEIVABLE,and that was over 20 years ago. I almost had a heart attack everytime I had to pay it for my Dad when I stayed with him while he was dying.
check out where they are in a rating ..against some major companies!! I,for one, wasn't surprised!

4 comments:

Marguerite said...

Hi Ann! Great blog and art! I'm currently not on Facebook, but I'm working on a fan page, and will follow you there, when it's done. Thanks so much for stopping by and for following!

Ann said...

thanks for visiting and the comment !!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower.

I invite you to visit and follow TOGB.

Have a Nice Day :-)

Ann said...

well,how nice to meet you and thanks so much for following!!!
i'm in So.Cal too..California born and raised.
I'm off to visit you!!
:)