Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Plush Possum Studio: Antique Postcard: for the 4th of July

Plush Possum Studio: Antique Postcard: for the 4th of July
look no further..the PERFECT image for your 4th of July needs can be found at PlushPossumStudio!!! I love this one..best I've ever seen!! You can even get the back of the postcard. Rose offers it in the original patina or brightened. This little Miss Piggy downloaded both!!! And..all the images at PPS are free!!!!!!!! Do yourself a big favor..visit them for your image needs..sooooooo many to choose from!!! Get comfy and plan to stay awhile!!!

12 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

I'll have to check it out....July 4 is just around the corner! Summer always seems to go so quickly!

Art From The heart said...

One of the best places to visit !
Hugs

Ann said...

jan..i believe you will be VERY PLEASED!!! IT'S A FABULOUS IMAGE!

Ann said...

AMY..DON'T WE KNOW IT!!!!!XOXO

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ann: You are my one-woman cheerleading section this afternoon. WHEN did you decide to advertise the Studio blog so avidly, you sneaky, lovely little stinker??LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Rose & Co.

Magic Love Crow said...

Thanks Ann ;o)

Ann said...

Rose..well, I thought it was the best one I've seen...so different!! xo

Ann said...

Magic Love Crow..you're so welcome!! It's my job to "spread the wealth" !!
:)

Phivos Nicolaides said...

This is great Ann! Hugs

Ann said...

big hugs right back Phivos!!

Anonymous said...

I just snatched that wonderful 4th of July image. It is so beautiful and I loved her post.

Ann said...

Mina..I KNOW!!!! So pleased you liked the image!! She's a delight to visit!