Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Authorities say body found in public pool went undetected for days - CNN.com

Authorities say body found in public pool went undetected for days - CNN.com
really???!!!!!
where were the people she went to the pool with?
really??!!!!
lifeguards????really???
no one went in the deep end???!!!
Really??!!!!
this poor woman..this really is sad.
she deserved better!!!
her friend should be shot!!
WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY?
WOULD YOU GO SOMEWHERE WITH SOMEONE AND LEAVE THEM BEHIND?
WHY DIDN'T HER SON SAY SOMETHING?DID HE AND NO ONE LISTENED?
REALLY??????????????????????????????????????????????????.
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

6 comments:

pchickki said...

I know huh? Really???

Ann said...

i just found this appalling!!

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree with you Ann! Terrible and Appalling. We just had a young policy officer killed by a joy rider, a 15 year old boy driving, who dragged his body for fun and killed him????? You don't want to hear what I am thinking!!! And, this police officer had two young children! It's sad what is happening in this world!!!

Ann said...

Magic Love Crow..OMG!! I say..tie a rope around his arms and legs...then one around his penis...and drag him till he dies or his penis rips off!!!!WORKS FOR ME!!!!!! :)
(yep..got me a bit of a cruel streak when it comes to criminals like that!).

Magic Love Crow said...

Ann, I am right with you my friend ;o)

Ann said...

ALRIGHT!!!!!!! LET'S CONTACT THE COURT AND OFFER OUR SERVICES!!! :)