Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day....

a day to celebrate the love we have for family and friends. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!
I want to share with you a gift that came in the mail today from a dear friend Becky Loyall. I had greatly admired(actually secretly coveted!!) her darling altered tins!! I had left comments on each one..she made 6 of these beauties..and to my delight...I got one!!! Here's the photo!!!( I had to download it from her blog since my camera isn't working..scanning it would not do justice!).You can see all of them on her blog..http://www.whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com/. Her webstore ,with all her fabulous collage sheets is http://www.moonlightjourney.com/. Thank you so much Becky!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Happy valentine's day...what a lovely gift.
Hugs & Lov

peggy gatto said...

a little gem!!!

Ann said...

Sweet Amy...Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! With the class on basic photoshop I got using the GENEROUS gift certificate you sent me for Valentine's Day,hopefully I'll be able to create beauties like this!!! love you honey!!xo

Ann said...

Peggy..thanks!

Unknown said...

Dear Ann,
Happy Valentine's Day to a wonderful friend.
Hope you are enjoying all that the day brings into your life..
Yours Sincerely,
Shirley

Ann said...

Shirley..you are a wonderful friend also!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Loved your blog post..your husband is quite the romantic also!!! xo

Sinderella's Studio said...

Ann - sweet gift!!! absolutely precious!
cheers, dana

Ann said...

thanks Dana! so glad you came by!! hugs!

Barbara DeLisle said...

Love these so sweet and cute

Ann said...

Barbara..thanks. Glad you came by!! hugs!

Jan Hennings said...

This is adorable :)

Ann said...

it is!!! thanks!!!