Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can I Keep It ?

image of little girl:Cemerony
image of swan:riandesigns
wings image:The Sum of All Crafts blog
(figured out enough photoshop to add color to the wings!!! yay for me..it's only been at least 2 years that I've been trying to figure photoshop out!!! ) I HAVE TO THANK MY SWEETEST,DEAREST FRIEND AMYJO DAYTON FOR GIVING ME A GENEROUS GIFT CERTIFICATE TO MOONLIGHTJOURNEYS..WHERE i WAS ABLE TO BUY AN E-CLASS..VERY AFFORDABLE AND IT MADE PHOTOSHOP SO UNDERSTANDABLE!!! i RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO WAS AS CLUELESS AS ME!!THANK YOU AMY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!
Thanks for visiting!!! hugs,Ann

7 comments:

Art From The heart said...

This is adorable!
I've never figured out photoshop...
I'll fly out and you can teach me!
Hugs

Ann said...

Amy darling...been so busy playing with photoshop I neglected to email you and tell you that thanks to you..the generous gift certificate you sent me from Moonlight Journeys I got a beginers photoshop e-class! it made it so understandable! Also,got on for using elements and some collage sheets!!! There's no stopping me now!!!!!!!!! stephen thinks the computer has become permanently attached to me!! I printed out the class instuctions and I have been playing for two days!! Feel like a kid that was let loose in a candy store!!!!!! Thank you again for such a wonderful gift!!! Love you with all my heart!!!!!! xoxoAnn

Ann said...

PS..DO YOU STILL HAVE SNOW?i'LL COME THERE!!!! XOXO

Ellen said...

Hi Ann thank you for stopping by, and for your kind words. I must say cruise life is the way to go. I am having pc problems and as soon as I get it straightened out, day 2 will be posted....comuters and my love/hate relationship. I just love to visit your blog and see all the wonderful eye candy. Happy Valentines day.
Huggles,
Ellen

Jacque said...

Querida ! Obrigada pelo comentário ! Gostei muito de sua visita em meus Blogs. Eu estou usando o tradutor Google, não sei se você entende o que escrevi.
Volte sempre e deixe comentários !

Beijo

Honey! Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed your visit to my Blog. I'm using Google translator, I do not know if you understand what I wrote.
Please visit often and leave comments!

Kiss

Jacque

Ann said...

hi Jacque!! the google translator worked fine!! I usually have it translated that way so I can read it!xo

Ann said...

Ellen.thanks! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!! I'll be looking forward to more cruise posts!! How fun!! Ann