Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Whymsicalmusings: Smile Dream Believe headed to It's new Home

Whymsicalmusings: Smile Dream Believe headed to It's new Home....omg!!! it was me!!! Becky made this gorgeous,beautiful book for me!!!!!! It came today!! pinch me!!!...I'm dreaming!!!
I am overwhelmed Becky!!!! Thank you!!!
I have asked Becky if i can "take" the photos of this beautiful work of art from her blog to post here! my cell phone camera will not do it justice!!
All this time,I've been reading the posts as she shared the pages as she made it....and thinking what a lucky friend she has!! OMG..IT WAS ME!!!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO GO TO BECKYS BLOG TO SEE MY GORGEOUS BOOK!!!!

3 comments:

Rhissanna said...

I went to see the book! It looks so lovely. What a nice, sweet person she is and how talented. Congratulations to you!

Art From The heart said...

What a true treasure Ann, so lucky you.I tried to reply earlier but no luck.
Happy for you......Lov ya

Magic Love Crow said...

Ann, this is your year ;o))) And, you deserve all these precious gifts because you are a wonderful person ;o)