Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

WHY ...........

TO MY UTTER DISBELIEF AND DISMAY..YES DISMAY!!...I FIND THAT MY 2 OLDEST GRANDCHILDREN'S FATHER HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO SERVE HIS SENTENCE AT HOME..HOUSE ARREST WITH AN ANKLE BRACELET. NOW,MAY I REMIND YOU ALL..THIS IS FOR A DRUG FELONY...HE HAS HAD 5 YEARS TO COMPLETE PROP 36 AND DIDN'T..HE'S HAD 3 STRIKES ON THAT..SENTENCED TO 135 DAYS..DIDN'T SHOW TO START HIS JAIL TIME..HAD A WARRANT FOR  3 MONTHS,ARRESTED FOR THE WARRANT AND FOR RESISTING WHEN THEY PICKED HIM UP FINALLY ! ..AMAZING...THEY "WAIVED " THE FEE FOR THE ANKLE-BRACELET /MONITORING..WHICH IS VERY HIGH!!.....OK..WHO BESIDES ME THINK THAT PERHAPS SOMETHING HERE SMELLS REALLY FUNNY? WHO,BESIDES ME THINKS PERHAPS HE IS SUCK--- SOMEONES DIC- FOR THIS TREATMENT? YEP..i'M REALLY PISSED OFF THAT THIS ASSHOLE CAN BASICALLY WALK FROM ANY JAIL TIME,WALK FROM NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT,WALK FROM SUPPOSEDLY NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE(WHICH HE DOES,WITH HIS MOTHER IN THE CAR AND SHE KNOWS HE HAS NO LICENCE OR  INSURANCE...WHICH THE CHILD CUSTODY COURT ORDER SAYS HE MUST HAVE)..HOW CAN ONE PERSON CONSTANTLY FLAUNT HIS DISREGARD OF THE LAW AND THE COURTS AND COME UP FMELLING LIKE A ROSE,SO TO SPEAK.
CAN YOU TELL I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF!!!!
A DRUG FELONY!!!!!!!!! ARREST WARRANT FOR NOT SHOWING UP TO SERVE HIS TIME!! THEY "WAIVE" FEES!!!.......................WHAT ?!!!!!
OK..I'VE HAD MY RANT..WHY DO I NOT FEEL BETTER?
WHY..I WILL BE HONEST..I WANTED THAT BASTARD TO ROT IN JAIL AND PERHAPS GET HURT WHILE HE WAS THERE!! I WANTED HIM TO SIT IN JAIL FOR 135 DAYS AND NOT HAVE FRESH AIR OR ANY COMFORTS OF HOME. GOD FORGIVE ME..BUT I WANTED HIM TO SUFFER ..BIG TIME!
OK ..I NEED TO LET GO OF THIS ANGER........MAYBE LATER!!!!
THANKS FOR LISTENING. I'M REALLY NOT AN AWFUL PERSON.....JUST REALLY MAD AT THE INJUSTICE !! 
:(

5 comments:

Art From The heart said...

So very sorry to hear all this Ann.
I would be just as angry.
Lov & Hugs

Magic Love Crow said...

Ann, I am so sorry my friend! You are just in feeling what you feeling! Don't keep the anger in, it will just harm you, let it out!!! Scream, write, do what you have to do. Be there for your grandchildren and your daughter, like you always are! I truly believe he will get what he is owed! I don't know when, but he will! Sending you big hugs!!! If I could do something, I would!!!

peggy gatto said...

I do understand your anger, justified!
He will get what he deserves, you just may not know when and where.
Now, make something wonderful and post it!

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Ann,
Oh, God!!!
I know I cannot say properly what I think in English, your dear friend has said almost perfectly.
As she said I hope you can be with them, and I DO hope they are in safe situation, my dera friend!!!
Thinking about you and your family,
Blessing to your all, xoxo Miyako*

Sunshineshelle said...

Ann, you should be mad, it's like he is being rewarded for being an a-hole :( While honest law abiding citizens foot his expenses through taxes so he doesn't have to worry about his debt to society. Crappola!