Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

a poem............

that my husband wrote for me...he found it in a jacket pocket..he had written it a while ago....something came up and he forgot about it......
EVEN THOUGH IT'S NEVER SAID
AND SELDOM TOLD...
YOU ARE A WONDER..
A WONDER TO BEHOLD.
OF A MOTHERS LOVE
YOU GIVE TILL YOU'RE HURT...
IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE
IT STARTED WITH A SQUIRT.
 yes...my darling 63 yo husband.....
living proof that a part of every man remains a 7th grader !!!
and yes...he continues to amuse me every day!!!
have a lovely weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is too adorable! I am ROFLMAO, and yet it is too incredibly sweet. We gotta love these men. I hope your holiday season is going well, my lovely friend.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am laughing my head off! LOL! This is so sweet and so funny! Got to love it!

Elizabeth Golden said...

How lucky you are to have someone write you poetry!