Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine party..

visit bargain hunting with Laurie to see some darling valentine cards and enjoy visiting with other partygoers. since I am just pathetic when it comes to limking, I am just going to let you scroll down 2 posts to see the ATC's I made that Laurie suggested that I link to the party (Butterfly Girl,Boys Do Make Passes at Girls Who Wear Glasses and I Spy). For the new visitors to my blog,I hope you can take time to peek at some of my other posts!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Oh Ann, Me too. When ever I try to link to something,things
vanish !!!
Maybe some kind soul out there will give us an easy explanation???
Hugs, Amy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Ann, I'm so glad you decided to come over to the party and to contribute your wonderful art to the party! In the future, if you "right-click" on the title to the post that you want to link, you can click "copy shortcut". Then go to the blog you want to link to, and in the MckLinky, you can right-click and "copy" into the space provided. I think everyone will be able to find your post, since it is not far down. If my MckLinky hadn't already closed, I would add the direct link to that post. I may try to go change it. I don't know if I can or not, but I do want people to be sure and find those creations when they come over here. laurie

Jo Potter said...

Hi Ann,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog from Caio's site... Sorry it has taken me a while to visit you. I have just recovered from a cold.
Also thanks for your very kind words about my work and for following my site. I am now following you too!:)
I hope you had a good Valentines Day.
I have just visited bargain hunting with Laurie and she does have some nice vintage treasures.

Best wishes,
Jo May.:)