Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

long time since my last post.....



I haven't been creating much lately. I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, which makes it difficult to use my left hand and arm at anytime and it takes me a long time to do anything because of pain and loss of feeling. Sometimes it just gets so unbearable that I can't do anything at all.So, that's what I've been up to! I did manage to do some art for 2 swaps, but it took forever..and I just don't think they are very good...but,it was the best I could do! So, here are pics to share of the 2 pieces I made for 2 group swaps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to read about your disease.It's so nice to see some of your creations.They're very original.
many greetings:Manka

Art From The heart said...

So cute and original Ann.
I will be your arm,you can be my knees. Think of all we could do.......Lov you

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they look really good to me! Don't ya just hate all that stuff that gets in the way of our art? The list is way too long. But we've gotta keep going, one way or another. have a creative day!

Unknown said...

Ann, sorry to hear you ae having troubles with your arms and hands. It's not easy I'm sure to do all the things you want/need to do. My sister has RA and her fingers are getting worse everyday. I could not imagine the pain. BUT, we do always have to keep trying to over come our hardships and keep praying that we keep going! I will keep you in my prayers to have some relife!
Thanks for coming by SRNotions..Keep the faith!