Followers

Friday, June 5, 2009

creative glitch...and THANK YOU'S !!!!!!!!

well, maybe not a glitch....have been under the weather,so to speak,and haven't done anything creative for days...just haven't had the energy. feeling a bit better and have started 2 projects. my dear friend Lila sent some fabulous paperdoll dresses for me to use and another dear friend Amy sent me a beautiful collage. when i feel up to dragging down my scanner i will post them. i have made some wonderful friends here and i just want to thank you all for that friendship.to all of you who stop by to visit,thank you so much for taking the time..i hope what you see brings a smile to your face or maybe a giggle or hearty laugh...

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Hope you feel better real soon. I miss your dolls they make me smile.
Lov ya

april said...

Hope you're feeling much better, Ann!

Marie Reed said...

You poor thing! Being sick can be such a burden! I'm glad that you're taking it slow.... if starting two projects is really taking it slow..not really ..eh? :) Be sure to drink your orange juice Missy!